The Brush Cutters Service Highlights
Brush Cutters, LLC is very active in the Marcellus Shale and very familiar with environmental regulations in New York, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
No matter the terrain, from the flattest plain to the roughest hillside Brush Cutters, LLC will provide you with experienced, professional personnel to safely clear all your Right-of-Way’s. We have worked on many varied types of terrains and projects and can provide the following services for your next project:
- We install temporary fencing
- We mow fields and pastures
- We build temporary stream and creek crossings and mat wetlands
- We cut trees within the right-of-way with mechanized equipment
- We can chip and leave material on-site or haul material off-site
- We can grind or remove stumps within the right-of-way
- We haul, place and remove mats to and within the job site
We Take Better Care of the Environment.
Our advanced methods allow us to cut selectively and work around trees and other remaining vegetation, not simply cutting or flattening everything we come to. Chipping branches and vegetation accelerates natural decomposition and re-fertilizes impoverished and degraded soil, thereby increasing the health of the remaining trees and vegetation.
Adverse Weather Conditions Don’t Stop Us
Brush Cutters is able to work in rain, snow, or any other harsh conditions. Our equipment is state-of-the-art and able to handle just about anything Mother Nature can throw at it!
In Pennsylvania/West Virginia contact us at 570-560-5313.
In New York contact us at 315-771-9024.